- To reinstate your hair loss through using of an automated device for graft harvesting, known as Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant.
- Mechanical punch detaches only a part of the donor microorganism and not the entire follicle.
- Both the harvested part of the follicle and the remaining part at the donor area are efficient of growing hair.
Advantages of Stem Cell FUE Optimum Density
- Graft orchard and growth
- The harvested part is planted at the person’s site.
- This small part, known as the stem cell, takes a few weeks to improve its own root and connect itself to the blood supply.
- After 2-3 months, signs of hair growth from the transplanted part are visible.
- Hair regrowth in donor area
- Up to 50% of harvested sites are adequate to reproduce and regrow.
- Within 3 months, Stem Cell FUE technique allows regeneration of hairs at donor site.
- The total number of hair on the head expands and optimum hair density is achieved.
- Free from scars
- No scars will happen after the transplant because the recipient sites regenerate and regrow hair.
- Eligible for Stem Cell FUE Optimum Density
- If your hair loss is increasing, you can benefit from this type of hair transplant.
- It’s advisable to wait a few years if your hair loss just started and you’re expecting it will be cured over the next few years.
- While waiting for the hair loss pattern to mature, you can take PRP Hair Loss Therapy, a non-surgical hair regrowth technique.
To know more importance and advantages of optimum density technique, visit - https://www.aacsh.com/optimum-density-technique.html