1. Your dentist will prescribe the pain reliever you need to take. It will also help healing the pain if you apply a cold pack to the outside of your mouth within 10 to 20 minutes. Place a thin cloth between the ice and your skin.
2. Rinse your mouth mildly with warm salt water every day, after 24 hours of surgery. Mix 1 tsp (5 g) of salt in a medium-sized glass [8 fl oz (240 mL)] of warm water. Don’t rinse hard because this can loosen the blood clot and delay healing.
3. You should replace your gauze pads before they have too much blood.
4. Stop physical activity after surgery because it might lead to greater bleeding.
5. Keep away from smoking.
6. Eat soft foods and moderately add solid foods to your diet as healing process.
7. Do not place your back flat on bed or sofa, because it might prolong bleeding. You should have pillows on your head.
8. Avoid kneading the area with your tongue.
9. When using straw to your drink, don’t use sipping motion.
10. Maintain slowly brushing your teeth and tongue.
To know more details about tooth extractions, visit - https://www.lookswoow.com/surgical-procedures-and-tooth-extractions/