- It’s well-liked veneer option because they are categorized as minimal preparation or no preparation process that is stunning to both dentists and patients, who enjoyed the concept of tooth preservation.
- This method is best used with patients who have spacing in their smile and only small tooth revolves. Oftentimes, cosmetic dentists performed traditional bonding technique wherein, they only detach sufficient beneath enamel to give like the original teeth for the patients.
- Usually, the dentist does not need to reduce or cut any tooth structure for proper attachment of lumineers.
Difference of Lumineers & Traditional Veneers
- Your original tooth structure needs to be grinded for traditional veneers. It can give hurt and uneasiness feeling that most of the patients would like to avoid.
- Lumineers are different because they are very thin (approximately 0.2 mm) and highly clear, permitting them to reproduce the organic aspect of enamel.
- After placing the lumineers, you will not feel pain or placement anxiety, therefore, they will look natural once they are attached.
- You can eat and drink anything you like with conviction because they are connected in the most well-made possible.
- To have a beautiful new smile, your lumineers can be done in two easy visits. On your 1st visit, an accurate procedure mold will be taken to create the customized veneers then your dentist will let you choose the shade you believe works best for your new, everlasting white smile. For the 2nd visit, your lumineers will be examined if it really matches including its shade to ensure you will get a healthy and natural smile.
Other Reasons for Lumineers Cosmetic Dental Procedures:
- Blemished or blacken teeth
- Fractured teeth
- Disfigured teeth
- Minimal congested teeth
- Spaced teeth
- Hollywood smile
- Alternative to braces
To get more information about lumineers smile makeover, visit - https://www.lookswoow.com/lumineers-smile-makeovers/